Saturday 3 September 2011

PLUMB CRAZY

The other week, magicians in The Magic Circle were being circulated with an offer to buy a unique vehicle number-plate for a mere £5, 500...


But perhaps the most dedicated collectors of 'personalised' number-plates I've ever come across is the company, Pimlico Plumbers.

Crossing Vauxhall Bridge one night, we noticed a van ahead of us...


...with an interesting number-plate...


Ever since, we've been spotting other Pimlico Plumbers vans with similarly idiosyncratic plates...



And one of the best – LOO 2 WET...


There are, apparently dozens more that we''ve not spotted yet, such as:

W4TER
7O1LET
C15TEN
8ATH
DRA1N
B1DET
TAP I5 ON
A LE4K
LOO 2 OLD
TAP S7OP

I think I'm going to start an I-Spy Book of Pimlico Plumbers Number-plates and try to collect them all!

Here's the full roll – bog-roll would be better! – of their impressive collection. And if you own a likely contender for the list, they may well be in the market to buy!

2 comments:

SharonM said...

I notice that they don't have
CR4PPER yet.

Brian Sibley said...

LOL!*










* Laughing on Loo!