Tuesday 14 February 2012

AN AFFAIR OF THE HEART

VALENTINE'S DAY
so today's post has to be about...

LOVE


Here's a series of early Sibley drawings – shortly after I discovered felt-tip pens! – giving a unusual take on a well-known vow!

YOU and YOUR
TEDDY BEAR


Will you LOVE



HONOUR and OBEY



For BETTER for WORSE



For RICHER for POORER


In SICKNESS and in HEALTH




As LONG as
YOU BOTH
SHALL LIVE?




"I WILL!"



May your VALENTINES be always TRUE..

...and if you don't have a VALENTINE today
then I'm sending a You-shaped share of My Love!


4 comments:

SharonM said...

Thanks for the share. xxx

scb said...

This is utterly delightful, and put a happy smile on my face.

Thank you for brightening my day!


Beth
xoxoxo

Arts and Crafts said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Writing's gain was drawing's loss! Best wishes always. (RGP)