Thursday 12 July 2007

PERSONAL PRODUCT PLACEMENT

I have something of a phobia about 'label clothing'... I do understand that sporting an A & F t-shirt or a D & G belt or displaying the waistband of your Calvin Klein underpants is about wearing 'fashion uniform', but it always seems crazy to me to have paid over the odds for label-gear in order to be a walking advertisement. How come THEY don't pay YOU?!

Howsoever, Grumpy-Old-Git rant over --- I keep trying to remember that my friend Gill told me the other day that I was probably indulging in a few too many GOG rants on this blog! --- I have to say that I quite like the following highly personalised product placements.

For example, forget your Versace carrier-bags, these make a real statement...



Yes, that FedEx package really is ON his t-shirt...


And I've included this one for its sheer bare-faced cheek...

6 comments:

Boll Weavil said...

I noticed a slight inaccuracy with the Fed Ex tshirt. Surely the illustration should be of him throwing the parcel across the room to his mate at the depot or driving around with it on his van endlessly.

Elliot Cowan said...

That is a spectacular arse.

Andy Latham said...

God, Levi's customers are getting a bum deal these days!
---------------------------------
Visit Andy's Animation!

Brian Sibley said...

BOLL - Well you'll notice he IS on the phone to the depot saying that he still can't find the address!

ELLIOT - What arse? It's hidden by the FedEx t-shirt...

ANDY - AND you're stuck with a tattoo for the rest of your life! :-)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't fancy attempting to board an aircraft with that gun/bag.

WV today is irubb.

Nice!

Brian Sibley said...

QENNY - You're right the bag OUGHT to be see-though...