Friday 2 March 2007

MY SECRET LIFE

Sometimes people ask me what I do when I'm not writing a daily blog...

I have always been a little shy about revealing such information...

But since it is now public knowledge - thanks to
of The New Haven Register:
Assistant State’s Attorney Brian Sibley Sr. said, "The jury spoke. Some you win, some you lose. Obviously, I’m disappointed. A lot of work goes into it. Apparently there wasn’t enough to satisfy six people to convict beyond a reasonable doubt."
Yes! I see no reason to hide the truth any longer: I am known (by those who know) as 'The Ironside of Kennington' - except, of course, when I lose the ruddy case!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I googled my name once and came up with more than half a million entries! Apparently I am an actress from "Days of our lives"... Or maybe I ought to keep that detail of my life secret!

Brian Sibley said...

I would if I were you! ;-)

S.B. said...

Ok, I am a famous Country Singer. I won't tell you which one though.