Tuesday 1 June 2010

BUSTED!

Look! Just what you've been waiting for! Another chance to sharpen your wits and contribute to that much-loved Sibley-blog feature, the----

CAPTION COMPETITION!

I snapped these three Ancients in mid-conversation on one of the walls of Chiswick House, London, but I couldn't quite catch what was being said...

"What did he say?"

Please let me know what you think the topic of conversation was about and Who was saying What to Whom...

Answers via the Thoughts facility below this post.

Closing date: Tuesday 8th June.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

I haven't thought of a caption (yet), but what a brilliant photo! And strap line ...

Brian Sibley said...

Thanks, Sheila! I see your Other Half has already submitted a caption! The first of many from many, I trust! :)

Suzanne said...

I'm like Sheila... Love the comp, but am completely blank at the moment! Probably because I've had it up to the gills with everything Greek!!!

Brian Sibley said...

They might be Romans!