Friday 23 November 2007

WAX WORDS: SIBLEY DECEIVES PUBLIC!

I should have learned from all those scandals at the BBC! I have deceived the world! Regular comment-poster, Lisa H sent an entry to the CAPTION COMPETITION which, shamefully, was not submitted for judging!

Sincere apologies to LisaH whose suggested caption was:

ROB: “Where did they get their clothes from?”

As there were no actual prizes for the winners I will not be declaring the contest void, but I am, naturally, willing to resign as Competition Director!!

3 comments:

SharonM said...

Don't do that Brian - there were far better entries submitted than mine.
I'll ask Buttons - photographer's model supreme - to check you forward all the entries in future.

Boll Weavil said...

You should appease the masses by launching another competition immediately Mr B !

Anonymous said...

Hear! Hear! Mr Boll Weavil!